Excersize In Futility
Like water through my fingers
Time evades my grasp.
as uncatchable as wind.
Oh, how I long to possess
that which possesses all, in time.
Metal, mountain, ocean, life-
each are as a dropp of water
into an ocean when faced
with this Force to be Reckoned With.
Will it be mine, before I depart this Mortal Coil?
Ironic, isnt it, for only Time will tell!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Excersize In Futility by Adam Zank )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lifetime Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- new, Alvinzor Flores
- Potential Enemy, Tony Adah
- Egun gun, Le Masquerade, Birgitta Heikka
- Give Up the Black, Steven Rhoads
- In Sickness, Elizabeth Shield
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma