To my standards there isn't any form
Days in and out
Everybody dreams but who can figure out
Death can I have a bargain?
Mercy, mery pardon
Trapped, oh trapped enclosed in a pit
In mourning embracing grief
Seeking thought life is brief
Love I rest in midst of my present home
Courtney Steele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Exit by Courtney Steele )
- Harvest Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Autumn, Naveed Khalid
- The Heart Of Man, Tony Adah
- A Study, Naveed Khalid
- Maturity, Far Lapenna
- Surrender, Suresh Dogra
- ' [ Why I Still Love You ] ', Ency Bearis
- Choices for the time being, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Who can be blamed?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Hawaii, Dress Appropriately, Margaret Alice Second