I never claimed to be a perfect soul
Even you know I feel very sad at times
I have depressions and that is really true
Although, while I had you in my life, I offered myself completely
Just because, I actually did love.
Is it my fault that I have a bi-polar personality?
Everything, about me was known by you
I really did not do a favour by loving you
As, loving you was only thing I ever wanted to commit to
To love you was my ultimate wish
I am glad, I did get a glimpse of your love
My love for you was really true
I am not making up stories
However, I do admit that my love for you started to die a slow death
That is when I expressed to you, I cannot feel your love anymore
Truth, it certainly is as I could not prove to be a perfect soul
Your expectations, I sadly could not fulfill.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Expectations by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA
- Tears Of Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Laid Down My Sword, Captain Cur
- Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak