Eyes blaze like the moon
In the darkness of incarcerated feelings
Like the gush of wishes
Eyes glow in the day like the sun.
The feeling of inner core of the heart
To be with the parents
Reveals the innocent eye of the baby
Who clutches the feelings of the parents.
The courageous feeling,
Of the one who is
Thirsty for the truth
Reverberate in the eyes.
In the eyes of the mother
Who is waiting for her infant,
The silver clouds of hope
Rustle with the air.
The arrival of the rain
Enlarges the enjoyment
And the attraction
Of the Dragon flies
Towards the rainbows
Is being flowered in its eyes.
The real face of human
Who use the unsuitable adornment
To cover their anger
Tend to jump out of the eyes.
Eyes are the mixture
Of feelings like the scenery
Which is the combination
Of wonderful colours
Eyes are the mirror
Of feelings …
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eyes by Ashly Raju )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shhh Cricket, Ima Ryma
- Lord Buddha again, hasmukh amathalal
- आं लाजिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Night Play, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- Love Me Not, Electric Lady
- Symbol Woman-3(Repost), Indira Renganathan
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma
- मशाल जलती रहती है..mashaal, hasmukh amathalal
- Beautiful Appearance III, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- NIGHT PRAYER, Colin Ian Jeffery