Eyes are the key
My hands are shaking
The tears are dried
Following shortly after
There was no use
For no one would hear me
Abuse leads to far
And the cuts are running deep.
Depression has lurked
In my shadows for years
Just the fact I'm still living
Is very unclear.
All my family does
Is push me around
And since the first cut
I'm still yet to be found.
Look past my eyes
And into my heart
And find all the things
That made me depart.
I may smile today
But inside there is a soft goodbye
It might be the last time, my friend,
That you'll see me alive.
Kelsey Joe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eyes are the key by Kelsey Joe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro