eyes glowing in the dark,
hands grown numb.
tiny lights in a sea of blackness,
each one has a name!
breath stale as hunger,
looms over the altar.
all the sins of humanity
sold in multicolored booths.
an army of children marching
to the edge of understanding!
eyes glowing in the dark...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eyes Glowing! by Eric Cockrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro