Eyes Of An Angel
She once looked into an angel's eyes.
No matter how hard that angel tries,
The angel can't disguse,
The compassion in the angel's eyes.
The angel denies,
The angel doesn't see the tears she cries,
Every time the angel comes near, a peice of hear heart dies,
All because of the angel's eyes.
She hates the angel, but the angel's eyes,
Make up for all the lies,
And at night the angel flies,
Watches her dream about the angel's eyes.
She stops and sighs,
Stops crying when she really tries,
Thinks about pain and its enormous size,
Then, yet again, cries.
The tears she cries,
The heart that dies,
When she sighs,
Will they ever be noticed by the angel's eyes?
Jackie Crow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eyes Of An Angel by Jackie Crow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Takim miqesh..., skender iljaz braka
- Loti i engjellit dhe loti i djallit, skender iljaz braka
- Prime Truth - 12, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 11, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 10, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Flying Dutchman , Gert Strydom
- Tu ktheva, o det., skender iljaz braka
- Shkujdesur ecja rrugeve te qytetit, skender iljaz braka
- Retrospektive, skender iljaz braka
- Catharine, Gert Strydom