Facebook has become a world of its own
As hearts and souls communicate and relate.
There’s always someone 24 hours night and day
To converse with, respond to or debate.
People by the millions can influence one another
By how they feel and what they say.
All of us search for friendship, love and answers
As we consume our monitor at work or play.
Facebook delivers us past the gatekeepers
And the public juries the thoughts we preach.
It’s up to God and our own self-worth
If our postings glorify, identify and teach.
Tom Zart Poems Are Free To Share To Teach Or Show Love And Support!
By God’s Poet Tom Zart
Most Published Poet On The Web!
To Listen To Tom Zart’s Poems Go To =
http: //?www.veteranstodayforum.com/?viewforum.php? f=38
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FACEBOOK POEM by Tom Zart )
- Goodbyes Are Hard, Sayli Satam
- I LOVE PARIS, Terry Collett
- Unrhymed, Naveed Khalid
- One glass one heart, Abdullah alHemaidy
- ABOUT ABELA, Terry Collett
- Autumn Leave, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Roses, Jerusha Melanie
- Circumstances and I, gajanan mishra
- sleep tight in Idaho tonight, Mandolyn ...
- Beauty of the world is ruined, Jerusha Melanie
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)