Facing the destination of north,
My mind is in mirth,
The Direction is aptly worth,
To get rid of all these dirt.
The new attire of silky soft,
Millions of miles of travel afloat,
When stripe away this torn rug,
I may escape from the cage of tarts.
The duties have to be done,
The struggles have to be won,
The desires have to be neutralized,
when one chooses to face the north.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Facing North by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Demon, gajanan mishra
- COLORS OF THE DAY, Philo Yan
- Il faut charger les mots, Eric Dubois
- GOD'S RIVER OF LOVE, Tom Zart
- <<< I am not yet feeling nausea, Abdul Wahab
- Stop needless, hasmukh amathalal
- LOVER'S CRY, Owais Mujtaba
- Parler le silence des autres, Eric Dubois
- A Beautiful Life, Casey Renee Kiser
- Keeping people happy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar