Fair well to you fair well to me,
fair well to who I use to be,
fair well to the things I've said,
fair well to me I'm better off dead.
fair well to the ones I hurt,
fair well to me as I'm laying in dirt,
fair well to all that think I am dumb,
fair well to me I am done.
fair well to life and all it was,
fair well to me just because,
fair well to the pain I've held on to long,
fair well to me I say as I play my last song.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fair Well. by DAVID werts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak