Belief and Faith come naked from the night
having no origins,
no obvious intents.
They fasten themselves onto the loving heart
and providing it the nourishment
nothing else abides.
So how can you believe what you cannot see
what is so much against the odds, they said.
But all great things Faith says were deemed
impossible at the beginning.
There was Edison, computers, religion itself
all would have been doomed if the initiators
believed those that said they were not possible.
But possible they were because of that slender thread
'No matter what they think,
I will try to make my dream
'No matter those that say
nothing is possible
I will take up my faith in me and others who
also dream in tandem
and we will show
all miracles and great things
begin in simple faith and belief
that something new can be
and is possible.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faithing by Lonnie Hicks )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Handle, Aparna Chatterjee
- Dorothy Slept In The Emerald Eye Of Cycl.., mary douglas
- Panjhae pakhi, gajanan mishra
- The Shola king who owns the country snat.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Patra, gajanan mishra
- Select to Reject, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- mo jibana bipadare, gajanan mishra
- Intent and Endowment, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Gracing land, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My life is in danger, gajanan mishra