Nehemiah Brent Jr.
Most people who have fame, make it big just so people will notice their names.They think if their lives are right, that they shouldn't care with people not living the good life.
Some help out the community because they want change.Others do it just to get a bit more fame.Rappers talk about having money and cars, but not caring for the people behind bars.
I believe that not everyone is the same.I want to to know, if all these people who are fake would act this way if they suffered a different fate.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fake People by Nehemiah Brent Jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Kingdom, Denis Martindale
- *True is my Master*, C. P. Sharma
- sCenE LeFt RiGhT tHeIr, sEaN nOrTh
- A Tingly Feeling, Alvin Jenner
- *A Jester, C. P. Sharma
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena