Nehemiah Brent Jr.
Most people who have fame, make it big just so people will notice their names.They think if their lives are right, that they shouldn't care with people not living the good life.
Some help out the community because they want change.Others do it just to get a bit more fame.Rappers talk about having money and cars, but not caring for the people behind bars.
read full text »
Comments about this poem (Fake People by Nehemiah Brent Jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella