Nehemiah Brent Jr.
Most people who have fame, make it big just so people will notice their names.They think if their lives are right, that they shouldn't care with people not living the good life.
Some help out the community because they want change.Others do it just to get a bit more fame.Rappers talk about having money and cars, but not caring for the people behind bars.
read full text »
Comments about this poem (Fake People by Nehemiah Brent Jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Year's New Wish, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Successful Dad, Edgar Albert Guest
- All But Dreams, Abekah Emmanuel
- Think Happy Thoughts, Edgar Albert Guest
- An Ode To Nellie, Edgar Albert Guest
- Keep To The Right, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Game of Chess, Akhtar Jawad
- When There's Health In The House, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Suggestion, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mothers' Splendid Dreams, Edgar Albert Guest