Fake plastic teeth
Taken by your hand down to the sea
Drown me in your frothy, dead and twisted emotions
Pat me on the back till i am blind
Oh yeah, that love the poisoned tree from which i picked your fruit
That condemnation that you sing like a sweet love song
You try to keep pulling me along the road to nowhere
When all i wanted to do was follow a yellow brick road
You kept pounding at the brain, in the rain, in my brain
Forgive me as i dodge your sucker punch
And as i give you a reverse Churchill v-sign
With a look of happy sarcasm in my eyes
Your sentiment just dont ring true no more
As your anal drippings tend to conclude
Love so sick, like a rank camel toe in full bloom
You kneel before me in a throw away gesture
With malice in your smile
fake plastic vampire teeth cant pierce the skin
Oh God that smile the devil shows is now just a joke
As you grab at me and plead 'stay my prisoner, stay'
Too laugh at your understandable angst as i do the cockney walk away
The light shines over me as your darkness yields its ugly face
Just for today.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fake plastic teeth by Dean Gowler )
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI