cheung shun sang
Fall in battles acts for china tyrants all by nemesis bring to them by ways of good or gods. Battle arrays come for nothing fun. Jokes about the wars are not so easy. Juggled history may hide our ethnic sins. Free the Tibet must be good. Hard and harsh are battles forms. Like a spasm our tyrants need to fall. Front and ranks are falling lines. Puffs of winds are tyrants' heats. All except are rights are laws are upright sues.
Most are struck off one bodily also get the infected with names on books of true reviews of history.
Dirt removed is something clean. Ways are clean and laws should clean. All debugging all are faults in china tyrants' life. Judges on sides have bribery panels. Mostly they obtain hireling claques for all their fable shows with history. Each of us should wonder what is cost for tyranny killing. Where are gods? What is nemesis? Foremen laws are franking stamps. Laws so contrasts are equal laws and upright justices. Do it always there.
Double dealing all are something bad.
Social ethos some are wrong.
Cultural pluralism some are good for heads to toes.
Cultural tyranny all are fowls that inhumane.
China manic ways will like the politic infiltrations. Reddish dominatrix tyranny comes as evil jokes.
Made destabilize upright put for shaking some for wrong doers are better worlds.
Laws should destined just and more for human right.
However sometimes Destiny might be cruel. What will gods to say about the more detached of china evil troops?
- - - - - -Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3- - - - - - - - -
cheung shun sang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (fall by cheung shun sang )
- हार्थखिया मिनिदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- just orientation..many can be straighten.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Demented Souls (A re-submission), Valsa George
- King One - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- दिनैनि सानरेबाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Storm Within, Erika Wingo
- The Beloved XXXVI, Sadiqullah Khan
- Last Inks XXXVII, Sadiqullah Khan
- Sit silently, hasmukh amathalal
- Only People XXXVIII, Sadiqullah Khan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Hunger, Jayanta Mahapatra
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)