~ Fallen Angel ~ Part 2
As darkness embraces the earth
the humans fall into their quiet slumber.
It's now that their minds give birth
to pictures of magic and wonder.
It's darken woods and storms of fire
fresh springs and lively colored leafs
It's dreams of hope and of desire
and grim fears paired with beliefs.
In heaven's world, silent and cold,
wings stop their daily eerie flap.
And in her ivory castle of the old
the princess is weaving her trap.
Night after night, dream after dream
she sends her longing to the sky
heart full of hope, from deep within
enticing shining angels to come by.
She calls for them, but little she knows…
"Be careful what you wish" they say.
Because as the old saying goes
her prayers will be heard one day…
Irinuca Felixuca's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~ Fallen Angel ~ Part 2 by Irinuca Felixuca )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk