~ Fallen Angel ~ Part 2
As darkness embraces the earth
the humans fall into their quiet slumber.
It's now that their minds give birth
to pictures of magic and wonder.
It's darken woods and storms of fire
fresh springs and lively colored leafs
It's dreams of hope and of desire
and grim fears paired with beliefs.
In heaven's world, silent and cold,
wings stop their daily eerie flap.
And in her ivory castle of the old
the princess is weaving her trap.
Night after night, dream after dream
she sends her longing to the sky
heart full of hope, from deep within
enticing shining angels to come by.
She calls for them, but little she knows…
"Be careful what you wish" they say.
Because as the old saying goes
her prayers will be heard one day…
Irinuca Felixuca's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~ Fallen Angel ~ Part 2 by Irinuca Felixuca )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- animals, camila salaverria
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- My Classroom, shivani pillai
Poem of the Day
- Surrender The Anguish, lingering stupor
- New Year 2015, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Serenity Of Air, lingering stupor
- Lovely flow, hasmukh amathalal
- 'A Peaceful New Year', Sossi Khachadourian
- Run Silent Run Deep, lingering stupor
- The Betrayal, Ahmad Husain
- A New Year, Electric Lady
- Antique., RAJ VIKRAM
- Belated', george albot