~ Fallen Angel ~ Part 6
The days and nights went by,
but for the princess time is still.
Her eyes peer endlessly the sky.
They say: "Poor thing, she must be ill."
And an illness it is, alright
Twisting and turning at night
No piece of mind,
no peace of heart.
The princess knew the secret now
of the angel's sacred place
where twilight meets the breaking dawn
in a lover's endless embrace.
By the lake, in the enchanted forest
there was a gate with stony doors
untouched by time or tempest,
by nature or by wars.
If I could touch the Heaven's gate
Just once, what it'll be?
The cold and perfect feathered world
With earthly eyes I'll see.
There is no danger up ahead
I'm curious, I burn!
And after clenching all this thirst
I swear, I will return…
Irinuca Felixuca's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~ Fallen Angel ~ Part 6 by Irinuca Felixuca )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do No Wrong, Terence G. Craddock
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -72, Ronjoy Brahma
- Decoys, Birgitta Heikka
- Which Stones Cast Leave Permanent Scares?, Terence G. Craddock