Fallin In Love?
have you ever fallin in love
and thought they didnt care?
have you ever felt like crying
because never again would they be there
have you ever watched them walk away
not wanting them to go?
and whispering 'i love you'
not wanting them to know?
you cried all night
you think you have gone insane
theres nothing in this world like you
that can cause me so much pain
if i could chose you or death
i think id rather die
love is fun but hurts too much
and when you say it, its a lie
so dont fall in love
you will hurt before its through
trust me, i know because
i have fallin in love with you
Madison Parnell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fallin In Love? by Madison Parnell )
Did you read them?
- The Monster, Barbara Dixion
- There Is Nothing But Darkness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Unpopped Corn Kernals and Cold Hearts..., Monk E. Biz
- The Full Moon, Vigna Mukund
- Adrenaline is my Mistress, Hayley Lewis
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.33, Monk E. Biz
- Incarnation, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Eternal creation, ramesh rai
- Lomp doch fijn besnaard 2, Madrason writer
- Treasured days..., David Lessard
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)