Looking out over the vast valley, she sits with her family. Her children, she notices resemble their father. Suddenly she hears howl far off in the distance, The children look up at their mother their eyes bright with curiosity. Mother looks up at the moon and lets out a low resounding howl letting her mate know where they are, then the pups join in with the haunting choirs. A soft rustling is heard then the father wolf pads into the clearing with a fresh kill. Setting the deer down the pups run over and start to tare at the flesh and meat from the animal. A soft wolfy smile spreads acrost mothers face as she and her mate start to tare into the deer along side their children.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family? by Shadow Vanity )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen