Which with others you may share,
But, true family's are wonderful something precious something rare.
Sometimes I'm in trouble and a helping hand they lend my family will always listen, and understand.
To what you have to say they give advice and comfort,
which helps me on my way.
Their shoulders there to lean on, and a rock will be,
A lifetime that you cling to when in a stormy sea.
take to your heart this family treat them with loving care,
For there a priceless treasure,
And they are always there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (family by winifred thorpe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro