A family is the best thing you can have in life,
their always there for you for better or for worse.
A family is always there to get you out of strife,
Even if it is something to do with the coppers!
My Family is different,
I have a broken up family.
Live with one parent,
Break the others heart.
Two sisters, two brothers,
All jealous of one another.
I would just like to have a normal life,
Not one that has heartbreak everyweek.
This poem is dedicated to anyone with a broken family.
Trust me I know how you feel.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family by Sav Wilde )
- HOWL DOWN THE SCREAMING WIND, Colin Ian Jeffery
- E bukura lule e tetorit, skender iljaz braka
- Washing Upon The Shore, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You Will Not Die, Paul Sebastian
- the world the flesh and the devill, ademola oluwabusayo
- If This Were My Last Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Just the Right Madness: A Found Poem, Frank Avon
- COPLA 111 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Sanctuary, Khairul Ahsan
- Gray Tears, herbert guitang
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)