Family by pushkal
Family is a group,
like a coup.
Family contains first a father and a mother.
Both loving only each other then thier children only a little,
Do not remember about others
and can do a crime.
Then the family revolves around
a brother and a sister.
Hitting each other, putting false claims on you,
even then disturbing you.
Putting a nail in u, but u donot notice,
but still it hurts u.
Then there are olds, with lots of experiences,
but no one to listen them.
So which one is left in your family,
no one except family like neighbours an d my maid.
But still they follows elders of my house.
So a family is a group of personalities,
you should never meet.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family by pushkal by pushkal sharma )
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Play The Game, Jessie Pope
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- As aged I, Emmanuel George Cefai
- true friend, Rani Jain
- In laziness begot, Emmanuel George Cefai
- When Times Will Ring with Bells, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hurling themselves over the rocks, Emmanuel George Cefai
- When will the time come?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Gandhi Versus Godse, Jasbir Chatterjee
- Muslims…Indeed Christians….Specifically .., James B. Earley
- Friends, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Love's Curse Befell None, Jayatissa Liyanage