Family by pushkal
Family is a group,
like a coup.
Family contains first a father and a mother.
Both loving only each other then thier children only a little,
Do not remember about others
and can do a crime.
Then the family revolves around
a brother and a sister.
Hitting each other, putting false claims on you,
even then disturbing you.
Putting a nail in u, but u donot notice,
but still it hurts u.
Then there are olds, with lots of experiences,
but no one to listen them.
So which one is left in your family,
no one except family like neighbours an d my maid.
But still they follows elders of my house.
So a family is a group of personalities,
you should never meet.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family by pushkal by pushkal sharma )
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)