I need my fam’ly.
I would be in big trouble
If I’d not their love.
Big Bro gives advice
Makeup, clothes, boys, friends.
Mom takes care of me,
Shows me the basics of life:
Cleaning and cooking.
Dad earns the income;
Showing me how to work hard
Li’l Bro teaches me
Patience by trying what I’ve got.
He’s a good teacher.
I need all of them
To learn how to survive in
My long life ahead.
Shadigo Claws's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family Haiku by Shadigo Claws )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Anxiety, Chris Ghawi
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield