I need my fam’ly.
I would be in big trouble
If I’d not their love.
Big Bro gives advice
Makeup, clothes, boys, friends.
Mom takes care of me,
Shows me the basics of life:
Cleaning and cooking.
Dad earns the income;
Showing me how to work hard
Li’l Bro teaches me
Patience by trying what I’ve got.
He’s a good teacher.
I need all of them
To learn how to survive in
My long life ahead.
Shadigo Claws's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family Haiku by Shadigo Claws )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- giving a care, Mandolyn Davidson
- I Know It Isn't Me, JAMES T. ADAIR
- Matin de toujours, bjpafa Almeida
- Hey, you there?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Song of Love Sing I, Whsitle I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Moment Of Madness, Oduro Bright Amoh
- if you ask me, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Don't Forget Me, JAMES T. ADAIR
- Know Thyself, Savita Tyagi
- counting moths, lee fones