Family vs. Friends
Friends come in your life as ocean waves come and go.
You friends may be there one day and be gone the next.
Family is like blood, you need it to survive and it will always be there.
Family is there the day you are born and will be until the day you die.
Friends may be there for the short term, it is your family that will
remain by your side.
Always put your family first, friends should go second.
Family will be there to support you and catch you when you fall.
Friends may be good to talk to when you are feeling down,
but they might not be there when you need someone the most.
Family will be there to laugh and they will be there to cry.
Family will be there through the good and bad.
Family is always there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family vs. Friends by Nina Grobe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Take Me As I Am, Alan Bruce Thompson
- His Wines, Feasts And Funs, Fyodor Sologub
- I Composed These Rhythmical Sounds, Fyodor Sologub
- Some Wizard, Very Bad And Sly, Fyodor Sologub
- A Society Needing Prayer, Kelley Collins
- The Sacred World's Unquestioned, Fyodor Sologub
- Respite For My Soul, Richard Provencher
- The Painful Genius, Great Shakespeare, Fyodor Sologub
- A THOUGHT HAS TO BE THERE..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- When I Sailed In A Sea, Fyodor Sologub