Family vs. Friends
Friends come in your life as ocean waves come and go.
You friends may be there one day and be gone the next.
Family is like blood, you need it to survive and it will always be there.
Family is there the day you are born and will be until the day you die.
Friends may be there for the short term, it is your family that will
remain by your side.
Always put your family first, friends should go second.
Family will be there to support you and catch you when you fall.
Friends may be good to talk to when you are feeling down,
but they might not be there when you need someone the most.
Family will be there to laugh and they will be there to cry.
Family will be there through the good and bad.
Family is always there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family vs. Friends by Nina Grobe )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- When Spring Goes By, Duncan Campbell Scott
- (955) Poverty (Acros.., Melvina Germain
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)