It stayed there hanging,
Motionless, airless though.
It came to live,
Rejoice, enjoy the life.
Life donated by the
What happened to it?
I hope it relive
Lets hope so.
Hope! Hope is hoping on hope.
The donated hopes on donator,
Donator hopes on another.
Whom to hope?
How to hope?
Which hope, what hope.
Hope to move,
Hope to enjoy,
Enjoy the joyless joy,
Enjoy the lifeless life,
How to do so.
Hoping it will hope.
Then take it,
Bring in the motion,
Bring in the air.
Air to breath you,
Motion to touch you.
Come on! show it,
Throw it to motionless,
Lifeless, airless one.
Khaleelulla syed.A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fan by Khaleelulla syed.A )
- Not A Conqueror, Toheeb Tiamiyu
- Ara Oko, Tosin Abegunde
- Yes, it is my death, gajanan mishra
- I wish I could, Gouda Moon
- SEEKING YOU.., kunjubi varghese
- NOSTALGIC MEANDERINGS...., kunjubi varghese
- Strangers, brian naugher
- INVITATION.., kunjubi varghese
- SPLENDOURS OF LOVE, kunjubi varghese
- What Is, Is What's Done, Katherine Nordhaus
Poem of the Day
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- November, Thomas Hood
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Friendship, Kennedy Phadima
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)