'Fan The Flame'
Twenty-five years of marital bliss,
Almost all of it good times, great times
Oh, but we've had our ups and downs,
A couple of times was hit or miss-
Dark clouds moved in, and smiles turned to frowns.
But better days were ahead-
Our vows saw us through,
What was ment, was said.
Now, after more mellow years,
Mostly laughter, not tears.
My face lights up when I say
Victoria, our passion's Hot-
Fan the Flame!
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Fan The Flame' by Kelly Seale )
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest