'Fan The Flame'
Twenty-five years of marital bliss,
Almost all of it good times, great times
Oh, but we've had our ups and downs,
A couple of times was hit or miss-
Dark clouds moved in, and smiles turned to frowns.
But better days were ahead-
Our vows saw us through,
What was ment, was said.
Now, after more mellow years,
Mostly laughter, not tears.
My face lights up when I say
Victoria, our passion's Hot-
Fan the Flame!
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Fan The Flame' by Kelly Seale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'A mess', Wolfie Scott
- Let's Think About Humanity, Prodip Kumar
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything But God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese