RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Fanning The Universe
Winds fanning the universe, tempting fate with the
sweetness of it's breath.
Living fully among heaven and earth, seeing the
natural beauty which falls on everything.
Sailing with the clouds, painting the skies every
brilliant color of blue and touching the rosiness
of sunrise or sunsets with the awe of a child.
Forming shapes in many young minds, filling life
with hopes and dreams, winds continually fanning
the universe, tempting fate and all those who see
or feel, the sweetness of it's breath.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fanning The Universe by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak