What a fantasy dreams I’m dreaming
What a fantasy life I wish
What a fantasy friends in reality
What a fantasy love we are living
What a fantasy inspiration we need
What a fantasy predictable people we are
What a fantasy things we want
What a fantasy stories I know
What a fantasy whisper I’m hearing
What a fantasy image in my imagination
What’s fantasy mean’s to me is it real or just a dream?
Can I live it! ! ! ?
or behind the shadow I just see it? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fantasy by Tala Mando )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford