You are quite the farceur, aren’t you?
Thinking everything is a joke
And everything can be laughed at.
Well, even though it’s a good thing to laugh
At certain things, my friend,
I must tell you that
There is a time and place for everything.
If you can’t take life seriously,
Then you will be seriously screwed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Farceur by Justin Reamer )
- THE MIND OF POET, kashif khan
- Spiritually Bound, Michael McParland
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 September 1907 – 3 September 1963)