Fascinated by nature
What a beautiful, ever unforgettable morning!
Am so excited after a long, long time,
Was never so close to the birds, trees and stream
Amid the lush green rain forest! No less than a paradise.
The colorful birds coming out of their nest,
As if descending from the HIS paradise,
Began their search for food with first ray of
Sunshine, for them a new ray of hope.
The matchless fragrance of wet leaves,
Soaked whole night by the shower in the night
All lying contented and peacefully on the
Coolest earth, without cribbing about their fall!
Tall trees embracing each other,
So tightly as if they have firmly decided
Not to allow the sunrays to enter them
Coz they know that rays will disturb sleeping birds!
Clear stream of water flowing so silently,
Curiously waiting for the birds, animals
Keep on flowing and flowing to keep
Herself crystal clear, devoid of dirt!
Are they all trying to convey a message? Live today.
Never worry about the past, which you can’t change,
Never plan for future, which is not in your hands.
Everyday is a new day; every moment offers a new chance.
Never give up, be cheerful what may come.
Birds never grumble about the gone yesterday,
Flowers never leave fragrance even during the fall,
Stream never stagnates, never allowing the dirt to disturb.
Love you all.....birds, flowers, trees, stream......
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
These tiny birds, green trees, fragrant flowers, stream…..always leave me spellbound
And also, nowadays learning lot of lessons from them, my revitalizers.
Comments about this poem (Fascinated by nature by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
- Trembling Thirst, Mantu Mahakul
- Final Truth, Mantu Mahakul
- The Sower And the Seed, George Egba
- Garden capers, Mark Heathcote
- Controlling the five senses leads one to.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Buried in my chest, Meena Mustafa
- Unlike Many, Alade Abayomi IdrisWhite
- Many Heavens, George Hunter
- Pronounce Or Never, George Egba
- How now, george albot
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)