Fascinated by nature
What a beautiful, ever unforgettable morning!
Am so excited after a long, long time,
Was never so close to the birds, trees and stream
Amid the lush green rain forest! No less than a paradise.
The colorful birds coming out of their nest,
As if descending from the HIS paradise,
Began their search for food with first ray of
Sunshine, for them a new ray of hope.
The matchless fragrance of wet leaves,
Soaked whole night by the shower in the night
All lying contented and peacefully on the
Coolest earth, without cribbing about their fall!
Tall trees embracing each other,
So tightly as if they have firmly decided
Not to allow the sunrays to enter them
Coz they know that rays will disturb sleeping birds!
Clear stream of water flowing so silently,
Curiously waiting for the birds, animals
Keep on flowing and flowing to keep
Herself crystal clear, devoid of dirt!
Are they all trying to convey a message? Live today.
Never worry about the past, which you can’t change,
Never plan for future, which is not in your hands.
Everyday is a new day; every moment offers a new chance.
Never give up, be cheerful what may come.
Birds never grumble about the gone yesterday,
Flowers never leave fragrance even during the fall,
Stream never stagnates, never allowing the dirt to disturb.
Love you all.....birds, flowers, trees, stream......
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
These tiny birds, green trees, fragrant flowers, stream…..always leave me spellbound
And also, nowadays learning lot of lessons from them, my revitalizers.
Comments about this poem (Fascinated by nature by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Guard well, gajanan mishra
- The Photographer, Ravikumar C.P.
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.
- Do, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Cinders of Life, Tim Labbe
- Aiy Mere Khuda Aiy Mere Khuda, Akhtar Jawad
- State of being, Ravikumar C.P.
- Flight, S.Michael Kozubek
- Undoubtedly something has gone wrong, Ravikumar C.P.