Ace Of Black Hearts
We are all trying to deliver a message, just sometimes its interpretation get mistakenly mistaken.
What we say is not always what you or I hear depending on perspective.
But asking for help doesn't need words, all you have to hold out and wave your hand and somebody knows.
The question is did you draw the right persons attention?
There are dangers of intervention.
It is easier to coordinate its prevention.
Nobody not willing can be saved.
A woman being beat repeatedly keeps taking him back with promises he won't do it again.
But what of that child?
Was it his choice?
Can he be saved from those of the depraved?
And will he come back one day making demands as a man only to wind up all to dead?
By the same hands that beat his mother all those years ago.
Fairness is not a hero of equal opportunity.
Though sometimes it feels that is the way it should be.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fated Hands by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Live with this moment, gajanan mishra
- The loss may be, hasmukh amathalal
- Stay free from desires, gajanan mishra
- G O P....Profiling - The Black Republican, James B. Earley
- Destroy not, gajanan mishra
- I Have Friends, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Leave It As That, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love & Light, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Ill winds, gajanan mishra
- समनि नायथाय- 06, Ronjoy Brahma