Like a river,
his spirit flowed
as the current
Becalming at low tide
Erupting at high tide
Traveling infinite miles
Abounding in spirit
Overflowing its boundaries,
Birgitta Heikka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Father by Birgitta Heikka )
Did you read them?
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah