Mary Ann Najjar
Father....Who Are You?
I feel sorry to myself that …..
I have no memory of playing with you as my father
I did not have a chance to feel your hug... your love as my father;
It’s so tragic that I can’t even remember
How you look like… how you were as my father
When my friends talking about their fathers
It’s so sad that I have nothing to share about you
I know your full name,
But I don’t know who you are as a man… as my father;
Father.....who are you?
Mary Ann Najjar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Father....Who Are You? by Mary Ann Najjar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma