Mary Ann Najjar
Father....Who Are You?
I feel sorry to myself that …..
I have no memory of playing with you as my father
I did not have a chance to feel your hug... your love as my father;
It’s so tragic that I can’t even remember
How you look like… how you were as my father
When my friends talking about their fathers
It’s so sad that I have nothing to share about you
I know your full name,
But I don’t know who you are as a man… as my father;
Father.....who are you?
Mary Ann Najjar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Father....Who Are You? by Mary Ann Najjar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- He is a Soldier, yashassvi periwal
- Our Awesome God, Dr John Celes
- Sonnet: Trust in God, Dr John Celes
- Cabaret Dancer, Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Made That Child, Ronell Warren Alman
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier