sunny Munera Managan
Father You, I And He
Yesterday, Today, Tummorrow
Was There I'll be here He'll be there
You gave me life, Life today I give, Tummorrow he'll be there.
You gave me love, Love I give him, Tummorrow He'll give love.
You bonded with me, Today I'm bonding, Tummorrow he'll be bonding.
You gave a home, Home I give him, Tummorrow he'll have a home.
You gave security, Security I give, Tummorrow he'll be secure.
You educate me, Education I give, Tummorrow He'll be one.
Father you were there
Father I am a Father
Father he'll be a Father
Father was a man of a man to be and a man that will be a Father.
Father the begining of creation, begining of the world.
A creation of man, men of generations generations of men to become Fathers of Fathers as seeds in a garden to harvest the world and to follow our Holy Father who was, who is, and who will always be your heavenly Father before all these Fathers are Fathers till the end of his creation of Fathers the Man.
Happy Fathers Day.
sunny Munera Managan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Father is the begining of creation, Father is the end of creation.
Happy Fathers Day.
Comments about this poem (Father You, I And He by sunny Munera Managan )
- Truth is in south, gajanan mishra
- Student, Paul Sebastian
- "While drifting away..." / Bla.., Jeff Gangwer
- Teacher, Paul Sebastian
- A Wrenched Knee, Jeff Gangwer
- Leader, Paul Sebastian
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Teardrops for flowers flow, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The witches teaparty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The walking moon, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)