RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Storms clashing into the evening, bringing dust and rain
Beautiful cloud formations floating in gusts of wind across
Arizona and beyond into the unknown.
Thunder clapping, lightening slapping the sky, electrifying
it with it's ample supply of electricity.
Earth happily being filled with heavenly rain, nurturing
nature and filling our human water supply.
Favoring earth with a cleansing, long past being needed,
washing off all the dirt and slime from flowers, trees and
cacti, giving them all water to drink and sate their thirst.
In the end, sky clearing and a double rainbow colorfully
appearing for us to enjoy and remember in years to come.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Favoring Earth by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney
- Bottom Feeders, douglas scotney
- Love is Like a Painting, Paul Hartal
- Depicting Hearts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Meant To Be, Brianna Kimball