Lost And Truely Broken
You Ask Me What My Biggest Fear Is
And I Reply With You.
I Fear Your Touch Because One Day
Im Bond To Lose It.
I Fear Your Smile
Because One Day I Will Not See It.
I Fear Your Love
Because Your Liable To Take It Away.
But Most Of All My Common Fear Is
Life Without You!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear; by Lost And Truely Broken )
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
- Conscious Peal, Adeosun Olamide
- Living Contradictions, Sandra Feldman
- Alley Church, Adeosun Olamide
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)