What is fear?
What is the feeling?
What is your thoughts?
Can fear be good,
Can fear be stopped?
There is not a person who can explain this
even if you are all grown or not.
The fear of love
The fear of people
but most of all the fear of Death.
This will be a lot less of a mess
If you had God's bless.
Fear is that weird feeling
where you wish you could be faking
and then curiosity overcomes fear
wich will lead you in deep
and that my friend will leave you with a real scare
The fear that makes your adrenalin run
like a bullet through a gun
Thats the fear, I am talking about here.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear by Nicole Joubert )
- Catch the Moon, Maya Hanson (mye3)
- I Could Not Find My Way Free, Shalom Freedman
- Sailstarred, Sandsifting, Seaweed Script.., Saiom Shriver
- The art of love and affection!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Heaven with the Creator, Althea Marshall Wypyszczak
- Prison diary, Shikdar Waliuzzaman
- Mules, Saiom Shriver
- Abandoned Cocoon, Saiom Shriver
- I would cross, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Sometimes, Mark Webster
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)