What is it?
A terror that eats away our soul?
Scare that causes us to run?
Horror that gnaws at our being?
But what's to fear but fear itself
The things it does
It twists people's minds
It's not the thing feared that causes the pain
It's the fear in itself.
Aria Quimby's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear by Aria Quimby )
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood
- Lest We Forget, S. I. Rednow
- For Years Now, Dylon Cain