What is it?
A terror that eats away our soul?
Scare that causes us to run?
Horror that gnaws at our being?
But what's to fear but fear itself
The things it does
It twists people's minds
It's not the thing feared that causes the pain
It's the fear in itself.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear by Aria Quimby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Morning, Victor Cruickshank
- unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- A song lyric on a soft sorrow!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Leaving You, John deVries
- Bednight, Victor Cruickshank
- Utterly Lovely, John deVries
- Time and Man, Victor Cruickshank
- Pond in Winter, Frank Avon
- This Poem Is Written From The Silence Of.., Shalom Freedman
- Pepsi, Victor Cruickshank