What is it?
A terror that eats away our soul?
Scare that causes us to run?
Horror that gnaws at our being?
But what's to fear but fear itself
The things it does
It twists people's minds
It's not the thing feared that causes the pain
It's the fear in itself.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear by Aria Quimby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Their Light, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Who Are All These Girls?, LUVinThe NOW
- My Hill, Jack Meads
- i wore it out, Mandolyn Davidson
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters