Lately rain has been all I've known,
The cuts would come and go,
But in the end I tried to stay away from the blue turning red,
In the end I fell.
I fell flat,
But darling I'm coming back.
I shall rise with the sun,
Be free with the wind,
My heart shall grow like you and I.
Please don't break me,
I fear if you do,
The blue shall turn red once more inside.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear. by Casandra Vice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Late Night Dream, Jeffrey Lee
- Leaving The Campus, Think of I Taking To.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Suicide Note, Kathy Liu
- When Your Dark Shadows, Susmit Panda
- Ballade of the hours of darkness, Gert Strydom
- Prime Truth - 15, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To you there's an amazing kind of grace .., Gert Strydom
- wailay da peer, maqsood hasni
- wand da chanun, maqsood hasni
- This Is What You Do To Men, Mitchell Gonzalez