fear me not for who I am
I just wished someone could understand
What I love and why I stand
Holding sorrow and fear hand in hand
I just need a helping hand
to help me to understand
just who I am
Sometimes I feel I have done wrong
because it hits me very strong
I just can't hold on.
Fear me not just help me now
Then foreever take that vow.
Sometimes I don't know how,
Soemone ever gets out.
Fear me when I'm angry and when the sun goes down,
Because who know what I'll have stored for this town.
Fear me when I am tired,
Especially when I just got fired.
Just fear me! ! !
Date written: 5-5-08
By: Tissa Calvert
Age: 18 years old
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (fear me by Tissa Calvert )
- Watching the tide, Tony Adah
- To My Elder Sister in Old Age..., Dr John Celes
- Villanelle: Trust no one even wife/husba.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Sai Amore (You know honey), Alexander Galbur
- Senyru ' boil ', miken newman
- Lilian, Cherret Leakey
- Power versus Power, Tony Adah
- Fragment, David McLansky
- You're Safe With Me, Michael McParland
- He bought Love, Charles Jagongo
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Sir Walter Raleigh
(1552 - 1618)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)