Fear not the hot-summer's rages!
Whereas you had done your deed long ago;
Must you get thoroughly the wages
As thousand miles in life yet to go.
Though there are much to perform,
Leave in life a beautiful norm.
Fear not the tyrant's red eye!
Whereas you are born as a human-being.
Let him go to dust, let his pride die;
Break the walls of lie, tear his wing
Of flying high over the common men.
Let's have against them a strong pen!
Fear not! fall in clinging love in life-
It may give you pleasure and heart peace
There is neither cruelty nor hit of knife.
Worship it's dominating figure, and preach-
Hence, it's shadow must extend into vast
Not summer's rage, nor red eye will last.
Pijush Biswas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear Not by Pijush Biswas )
- Jadavpur University Campus And The Lefti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Excellence, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Chains, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- New Dawn, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Stolen Ancient Landmark, Sir Toby
- The Book O' Life, Sir Toby
- Performing To Do Well, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wear a Cons Smile, Kevin Patrick
- Being aware, hasmukh amathalal
- Needed, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)