Theorem The Truth Serum
Fear not fear...
Death is to fear
as flour is to bread.
It sits at its very core.
It's the foundation,
it's the cement.
It gives fear the strength
that is needed for it
to touch the world
like a religion.
Many people feed fear
to people as if it was a
meal that cannot be skipped
Fear is as nourishing as poison.
It kills thoughts because
thoughts are being targeted.
Fear is one of the main tools
that is swung in the hands of
a swine-like politician.
Fear not fear, fork it
Don't let it contaminate you.
Theorem The Truth Serum's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear not fear... by Theorem The Truth Serum )
- Only in Vegas, Angela K Brown
- Morning, Angela K Brown
- Shifting Afternoon, Angela K Brown
- Song of Solomon, Angela K Brown
- The watcher is watched, Christopher Withers
- I Will Still Love You, Sandra Feldman
- Born Too Many Times, Oduro Bright Amoh
- Self Examination, Phil Soar
- Life's Prison, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- One Enchanted Garden, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)