Theorem The Truth Serum
Fear not fear...
Death is to fear
as flour is to bread.
It sits at its very core.
It's the foundation,
it's the cement.
It gives fear the strength
that is needed for it
to touch the world
like a religion.
Many people feed fear
to people as if it was a
meal that cannot be skipped
Fear is as nourishing as poison.
It kills thoughts because
thoughts are being targeted.
Fear is one of the main tools
that is swung in the hands of
a swine-like politician.
Fear not fear, fork it
Don't let it contaminate you.
Theorem The Truth Serum's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear not fear... by Theorem The Truth Serum )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(October 2, 1879 – August 2, 1955)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)