Theorem The Truth Serum
Fear not fear...
Death is to fear
as flour is to bread.
It sits at its very core.
It's the foundation,
it's the cement.
It gives fear the strength
that is needed for it
to touch the world
like a religion.
Many people feed fear
to people as if it was a
meal that cannot be skipped
Fear is as nourishing as poison.
It kills thoughts because
thoughts are being targeted.
Fear is one of the main tools
that is swung in the hands of
a swine-like politician.
Fear not fear, fork it
Don't let it contaminate you.
Theorem The Truth Serum's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear not fear... by Theorem The Truth Serum )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Peace#01, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- hav em kill - BIG Chief di$bEliEf, sEaN nOrTh
- We Ate Beans., Tony Adah
- Letting Go, favour ugwumba
- Paw, saw, raw, law!, Edward Kofi Louis
- नोँखौ मोजां मोन्नायल' नङा, Ronjoy Brahma
- - Μαέστρος, Giorgio A. V.
- Μαέστρος, Giorgio A. V.
- Culprits!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Beautiful Woman II, Edward Kofi Louis