I want to lead a fearless life
O my dear, It is only possible
With Your grace, I know.
I do not want to fear these
Snakes lions thief robber
Or any forbidden deeds falsehood
fraud adultery etc etc
When you are here with me.
I know who who fears, he dies
At that very moment,
And I know You are not with him
That is most miserable
O my dear, my desire is only one
That is Your presence always
With me everywhere
My desire is only You.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fearless life by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah