Feel His Presence
I need religion
In each region
Free from any domination
And free from any kind of persecution
No Muslims or Christians are allowed to propagate
In their terms if divinity is to be properly related
If you all believe almighty is only one!
You need really no imposition
People have turned mad
They are wrongly fed
About source of religion
But miss their importance in the regions
Human being is stupid creature
Does not know how to build bright future
Within confinement and peace
Not causing others to live at unease
Why is so much hatred today?
Why people want to sway?
What makes them to have control?
Yes we respond more to bad call
If we were so sensible
Then why we cause bloodshed and trouble?
Why create situation where by humanity is put to shame?
Then go on making high and tall claims
Profess and practice
To seek salvation and justice
For your own conscience
And feel His presence
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feel His Presence by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols