.. Feeling Tired..: (
..feeling so tired what should i do..
..feeling so dull what should i do..
.o God! ! what punishment i deserved from thee...
..this exams is killing me..
..how i come out of these books so vast as the sea..
..what do i do..that you have taken everything that made me glee..
..on the top of that its so hot..its killing the very me...
...this heat stings me like the sting of a bee...
..i wana be me..very me...
..Oh God! ! ! ! ..don't burden me with all the trauma..you gifted me...
..it is the days ahead after the exams that i wan't to see....
..the very thought of that fills in me...a sense of me....
..i go joy to think where i will be....
..its my home...my Ladakh! ! ! ..where else would i be....
..its the nature's lap which seems like calling me...
..feeling drained in this place where i am forced to be...
..its Ladakh, my home where i want to be..: (
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.. Feeling Tired..: ( by Rigzin Namgyal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders