.. Feeling Tired..: (
..feeling so tired what should i do..
..feeling so dull what should i do..
.o God! ! what punishment i deserved from thee...
..this exams is killing me..
..how i come out of these books so vast as the sea..
..what do i do..that you have taken everything that made me glee..
..on the top of that its so hot..its killing the very me...
...this heat stings me like the sting of a bee...
..i wana be me..very me...
..Oh God! ! ! ! ..don't burden me with all the trauma..you gifted me...
..it is the days ahead after the exams that i wan't to see....
..the very thought of that fills in me...a sense of me....
..i go joy to think where i will be....
..its my home...my Ladakh! ! ! ..where else would i be....
..its the nature's lap which seems like calling me...
..feeling drained in this place where i am forced to be...
..its Ladakh, my home where i want to be..: (
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.. Feeling Tired..: ( by Rigzin Namgyal )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Gordon D Wilkinson
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- I Scream, Michael P. McParland
- If We Were Good......., Sandra Feldman
- Consolation, Tony Adah
- Goodnight Kiss, Michael P. McParland
- Marshes Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What I Dream And What I Find, Amitava Sur
- Waves Within...., Umasree Raghunath
- Children of Peshawar! My heart bleeds fo.., Umasree Raghunath
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses