.. Feeling Tired..: (
..feeling so tired what should i do..
..feeling so dull what should i do..
.o God! ! what punishment i deserved from thee...
..this exams is killing me..
..how i come out of these books so vast as the sea..
..what do i do..that you have taken everything that made me glee..
..on the top of that its so hot..its killing the very me...
...this heat stings me like the sting of a bee...
..i wana be me..very me...
..Oh God! ! ! ! ..don't burden me with all the trauma..you gifted me...
..it is the days ahead after the exams that i wan't to see....
..the very thought of that fills in me...a sense of me....
..i go joy to think where i will be....
..its my home...my Ladakh! ! ! ..where else would i be....
..its the nature's lap which seems like calling me...
..feeling drained in this place where i am forced to be...
..its Ladakh, my home where i want to be..: (
Rigzin Namgyal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.. Feeling Tired..: ( by Rigzin Namgyal )
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)