Feelings: Happiness, Mine And Yours
is to write.
walk, see, touch, smell, sniff, and the way my blood clangs to your blood to stop your feelings bleeding.
is to remain
even i reveal everything
my happiness is
a beautiful world;
like your eyes
that do not match or come close to describe them
do their job
and match up,
sit on their knees,
a two blue lakes,
two blue seas, or
two blue oceans,
and then resolve.
is to write,
and it does not matter
the stage, and
I want to write
and make it simpler.
I want to trigger your senses
and do not worry about my senses
-They fly, fall down, scramble, and still fine! -
is to write
as if they are
or other children I adopt;
I feed them,
and let them go.
is reached at its maximum
-and really there is no and will not be
others are fulfilled and
with or without
reaching their little interesting interest or maxi,
maximum or maxima.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feelings: Happiness, Mine And Yours by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Perfect Christmas Stocking, mary douglas
- par, Abdullah alHemaidy
- The Wind Has Caught The Tattered Rainbow.., mary douglas
- Budding Artists In a Tempera Grove Play .., mary douglas
- What the hell, Nassy Fesharaki
- Chair, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- See if I care, Mark Heathcote
- Wishes Granted, Bill Cantrell
- Killer instinct mind, Mark Heathcote
- Book Condition: (Fairest of the) Fair, mary douglas