Felons and Talons
I concern those felons with talons,
Fixing their teeth in the head.
Crime may be criminals, it describes,
The description and narrative of a true story
Ignites new religions of splendour.
My concern is over felons who have talent
Over the truth, the crime is busting.
Bursting forth is the criminal boast,
He roasts and clicks like a programmer of distrust,
Minding his business never,
Mincing his words in need of more and more,
The cash is enough for rich school.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Felons and Talons by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess