Few Questions Before Jumping
I like your eyes.
Can I jump into them and adventure into the unknown?
Before doing so, can I have a last lasting breath?
Before that, can I make my last wishes?
Before that, will be there a way out or a way back?
And before that, what I should take with me, and what I should leave behind? Or just I simply jump into them and that is what my guts are telling me and I always trust them.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Few Questions Before Jumping by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I do Love You, Dechen Doma Sherpa
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- Outcomes of Resolutions, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Nico's Request, Aiyabells 002
- On a condition..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Milk, Nassy Fesharaki
- Falling Fowards, Metaphorically Speaking
- Distance and time, Tom Squires
- Red-mouthed Small Monkeys, Indian Monkeys, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Do I Write? How Do I Feel I, Think I?, Bijay Kant Dubey