Few Questions Before Jumping
I like your eyes.
Can I jump into them and adventure into the unknown?
Before doing so, can I have a last lasting breath?
Before that, can I make my last wishes?
Before that, will be there a way out or a way back?
And before that, what I should take with me, and what I should leave behind? Or just I simply jump into them and that is what my guts are telling me and I always trust them.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Few Questions Before Jumping by Atef Ayadi )
- I Know I Have A Heart, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Silence, RAJ VIKRAM
- Lost Butterfly, Poetic Lilly Emery
- For every smile there Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- why i wear thermals, Mandolyn ...
- The Secret Of The Universe, Melissa Cantrell
- Paradise, Sharvali Shinde
- Gift., RAJ VIKRAM
- My eyelids, Sergio Jaime
- I Am Woman, Poetic Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley