Some sort of smoke
Caught my attention...
It came from your fiery eyes
Smoke filled my lungs,
Suffocating my consciousness.
Seeing through those rising flames
To your icy center
Was a discovery I could not
Connect to the truth.
Volcanic waves swept me away,
Catching your fiery eyes again.
You melted me,
Branded my heart to your chest.
I do not play with such
Fiery eyes, ever since
The smoke caught my attention.
Topic(s): love lost
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fiery Eyes by Sara Hart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON