Some sort of smoke
Caught my attention...
It came from your fiery eyes
Smoke filled my lungs,
Suffocating my consciousness.
Seeing through those rising flames
To your icy center
Was a discovery I could not
Connect to the truth.
Volcanic waves swept me away,
Catching your fiery eyes again.
You melted me,
Branded my heart to your chest.
I do not play with such
Fiery eyes, ever since
The smoke caught my attention.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fiery Eyes by Sara Hart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico
- T. V. Premiere, Sandra Feldman