RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Fighting With Life
Tiptoeing through music touching my mind with the
parity of heavenly rhythms.
Helping me to soar into outer atmospheres where I
can be free to think and write at liberty of what
comes into an interior light that I possess.
Just to illuminate the reasons and logic of living
an existence that doesn't seem to want me here.
Staying, fighting, with my life through it all, no
matter what, I'm still standing, staring death in
the eyes, as it tries incessantly to embrace and
Prayers always keeping me safely in the land of
living with God's grace and mercy.
Forever holding and loving me through it all, feeling
His presence and giving in to it's feelings of love
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fighting With Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- When Spring Goes By, Duncan Campbell Scott
- (955) Poverty (Acros.., Melvina Germain
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)