RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Fighting With Life
Tiptoeing through music touching my mind with the
parity of heavenly rhythms.
Helping me to soar into outer atmospheres where I
can be free to think and write at liberty of what
comes into an interior light that I possess.
Just to illuminate the reasons and logic of living
an existence that doesn't seem to want me here.
Staying, fighting, with my life through it all, no
matter what, I'm still standing, staring death in
the eyes, as it tries incessantly to embrace and
Prayers always keeping me safely in the land of
living with God's grace and mercy.
Forever holding and loving me through it all, feeling
His presence and giving in to it's feelings of love
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fighting With Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Ebola, Is It Poetry
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cat Nap..., Denis Martindale
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey